Open OnDemand QuickLook
Brief Look at Open OnDemand
Open OnDemand (OOD) provides a web based UI for HPC systems. I makes access and interactive computing easier for those who prefer not to use the command line.
To give an idea of the power of OOD we will give you a brief overview.
- Navigate to the Access tab in CloudyCluster
- Select the link to Open OnDemand
The menu options are self explainatory and provide useful easy to use tools.
- Files - listing, viewing and editing of files on the shared fs.
- Jobs - listing, viewing and submitting sjobs to CCQ
- Clusters - Allows shell access
- Interactive Apps - provides access to JupyterHub and VNC to Graphical Desktops
- My Interactive Sessions - lists the interactive apps currently running